Holy WOW..it is freezing outside..like 22 degrees freezing!!! That is cold for us up here in Seattle. We are used to very moderate winters. The girls have had so much fun playing with all the neighborhood kids. Every year Lauren and Emma want to build the biggest snowman they can. However, once they get their huge balls rolled, I can't lift them and they have to wait for their dad to get home and help. This year Bart could not help because he just had his appendix out a few days ago...(another story. so I told them to build a mini snowman. Why does it have to be so BIG? So they agreed. They had their snowman finished in no time and every one was happy. I even think small snowman are cuter. Isn't this little guy cute?







1 comment:
I LOVE THE SECONG PIC OF SCOUT!! SO CUTE!!
I luv the snowman too! <3
Post a Comment