Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VEGAS...CM Style!!

This year the CM Team headed to Vegas to attend WPPI 2012.  What a whirl wind trip that was!! We all flew in, set up shop (our booth), talked until we could talk no more, broke down the booth and flew home... all in 6 days!  Of course, we shared some laughs, had some fabulous food and became even closer friends!  Kendra has the best team ever and I am proud to be  part of it!
Here is proof that we had a great time while staying at the MGM!  





 Yep, photographers love to take pictures of other photographers! 



Lunch at Wolfgang Pucks!


 My super fun and musically talented roomie!  This girl sings 24/7 and knows the words to EVERY song!  It is a talent I tell ya, pure Lisa Harrison talent!


The team heading to Sarah's room for a meeting! 


Team building beverages! ;)







Mark, Kendra and Sarah


 Sarah and Ashley...this is right before we were told the bar was closing.  A bar closes in Vegas?? 


 Leslie and I.





 Sarah, Leah, April and I hanging out in the room before heading out to the Ingrid Michelson event.








 Playing with the fisheye lens on my Lensbaby. Not too sure I am sold on this! 


 No idea who this is.  I was playing with Kathryn's 135mm/2.0.  OK..totally sold on this lens.  SHARP and this is straight out of camera...no editing!!  Love this lens!







Crazy street people!!  


Ahhhhh..the booth is broken down and we are finished for the week!!  A very tiring, but successful event! 
From L-R: Lisa, Kendra, Monica, Leslie, Kathryn, Sarah P., April, Sarah W.

Playing around with my Lensbaby.

Plus a few iPhone shots courtesy of Lisa!






7 comments:

Elena said...

You guys rock. Love.

lisa harrison said...

I love all of these Mon. And I miss you <3 I want some of these but I can't steal them b/c they are copyright protected. LOL. P.S. You miss my singing, don't you?

ND said...

What a classy and beautiful group of women. I'll bet you guys had a blast.

Jennifer Likes said...

I'm calling a redo but with me included!! Great pics Mon. Totally miss you a ton!!!

Leslie Morgan said...

Love these!!! I miss you girls already. Hope to do this again with you very, very, very soon. <3

allison said...

I'm so bummed I didn't go. Next year!!! (I always say that...)

Sarah Phillips said...

Love all of these! Makes me really miss you girls. <3 Can I snag the one of me with my black foamie thing for my WS? :)