Friday, August 21, 2009

{Enchanted Forest}

Untitled-1

Anyone who is from Albany should know what the Enchanted Forest is!! Or even if you drive I-5 often, you may have seen it on the east side of the freeway. It is a little, itsy bitsy, super old, nursery rhymed theme park with a few sketchy roller coaster rides thrown in!! It is really actually an odd place, but the kids seem to enjoy it!

Oregon 177edit
Oregon 176edit
Oregon 178edit
Oregon 189edit

The crooked house!

Oregon 234edit

The water show...runs every 7 minutes!! You can watch it while eating the saltiest popcorn known to man!! This is quite the experience people!!

Oregon 266edit

Afterwards we stopped at Old Navy for some tank tops!! Christy will love this pic!! LOL!!

Oregon 269edit
Emma posing with the merchandise!!
{Lauren's Hip Hop Class}

Oh yeah.....I forgot to post some pics form Lauren's High School Musical Hip Hop Class...so I will pop these into this post too!!

Oregon 069edit

Oregon 027edit

No comments: