What?? Doesn't everyone sit like this when they are writing letters to people while in their driveway??? Oh you don't...well, Lauren does! HAHA! This is how I found her the other day writing out a note to her ice skating coach. I had no idea she was doing this...she had asked me earlier to write her coaches name on a piece of paper, so I did. Well, I guess she needed it to spell her name correctly! :) Oh and speaking of her coach..I just found out after taking lessons for 12 weeks that her coach is Chrissy Hughes, the 2007 Junior Grand Prix Harghita Cup and the 2007 Junior Grand Prix Sofia Cup gold medalist and she won the gold medal the past two years at the Northwest Pacific Regionals. Wow..and I thought she was just a girl out there teaching ice skating lessons to kids!! Maybe Lauren will learn how to skate after all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment