Monday, August 10, 2009

{I wanna be a COWBOY....}

Crescent City 09 229web

Sunday the Horse, of course!

Crescent City 09 556web

Crescent City 09 554web

Crescent City 09 261web

Looking good and getting ready to ride!

Crescent City 09 254web

Crescent City 09 259web

Emma is getting a wee bit tired of pictures. Can you tell, HA!!

Crescent City 09 266web

My cousin Rick...the Cowboy!!

Crescent City 09 268web

Crescent City 09 273web

Ian and his new girl, Sunday! Umm, this horse loved him.

Crescent City 09 275web

Hillary petting Trudy.

Crescent City 09 284web

The neighbors' ducks...lots of farm animals, they had goats too, but goats kinda give me the willies, so no pics of them!

Crescent City 09 290web

My mom showing off her "cowgirlness".

Crescent City 09 292web Crescent City 09 296web

Crescent City 09 303web

Crescent City 09 306web

Crescent City 09 310web

Lauren was so happy to get to ride the horses. She bugged me about it the entire way to California.

Crescent City 09 316web

This cute little cowgirl I found!! ;)

Crescent City 09 321web

Crescent City 09 330web

Crescent City 09 365web

Rick heading down the hill. Show off!!

Crescent City 09 382web

Hillary is a little unsure of the horses!

Crescent City 09 383web

Tyler and his best cowboy pose.

Crescent City 09 389web

Crescent City 09 417web

Crescent City 09 435web

Crescent City 09 445web

Crescent City 09 401EDIT

Crescent City 09 402EDIT

Crescent City 09 409edit

Crescent City 09 456web Crescent City 09 454web

Crescent City 09 462web

Crescent City 09 487web

Crescent City 09 490web

Alice

Crescent City 09 499web

Crescent City 09 507web

Crescent City 09 512web

My mom made me ride the horse and then had to take pics to prove it. I thought by wearing flip-flops I would get out of it. I have bad memories of getting bucked off my cousin's horse when I was younger! OUCH!

Crescent City 09 531web

Crescent City 09 539EDIT

Ahhhh...that was such a fun time!! The kids had a blast!! Thanks Rick and Alice!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures and your blog! I found it through clickin moms :))
Do you mind me asking how did you adjust your blog template to fit your beautiful big pictures? For some reason my pictures don't fit the template i have. I appreciate your advice. Thank you!!!

Monica said...

Hi Agnes...
I actually figured out how to fdo it by following step by step directions off of ILP...there is a post that is huge..called blogger 101...that walks you thru it..if you need more info, PM on ClickinMoms!! :)