Ok..that's it..we are moving. We are moving somewhere hot and sunny! That is the first words that came out of Lauren's mouth when we walked into my friend Daradee's backyard. Sun, swimming pool...she was in heaven!! You think I am kidding..but I am not. She seriously wanted to move in. She said she could make new friends and a just have a new bedroom. All she needed was for us to go home and get Scout, our dog and bring her down to Arizona. Well, dear Lauren you will have to tough it out in the Seattle rain...because that is where we live for now!! But, someday we will move to a warm, sunny spot!!
We went to Arizona for spring break to visit my best friend from my hometown. Daradee and I have known each other since Kindergarten and have gone to every school together...even college! It is actually amazing how many of my grade school friends I keep in contact with. We were a tight group!! :) While in Arizona...we did a lot of soaking in the sun. However, I also had a newborn shoot and a toddler shoot. So it was a little work and a lot of pleasure. Those pics will be up shortly. I spend a little more time editing them. For my family snapshots..I just edit them all willy nilly...more just playing around!
Daradee and Hudsyn at the Scottsdale Fashion Mall.
Lauren begged and begged for me to buy this puppy. Yeah right, like I want another puppy. She tried her hardest to break me down...even shed some tears. Sorry...not gonna happen!!
Also while I was there I got to meet-up with a fellow Clickinmom. Misti and I have known each other for a few years online. So I was super excited to get to meet her while we were in Arizona. Amazing...it was just like we had known each other for years!! She brought her beautiful daughter, JJ with her. Misti is also an amazing photographer. You can see her lifestyle work HERE! :)
Playing in yet another pool the first night at Stu and Candy's house!!
A view of the neighbor's house from the pool...so pretty! Yeah..I can see why Lauren wants to move!! :)




























8 comments:
Loved these, Monica! Okay, first, I can totally relate. Since winter came in here, Paul has been talking about moving. lol Okay, that puppy dog sad face...oh that is funny. You are really strong, she nearly convinced me. lol Love that you captured that. WOW on the cactus macro!!! Love. And...how cool that you got to meet Misti!!!
These are so gorgeous Mon!! As are you and Misti and the girls as well. I LOVE the one where you framed the girls between the rocks in the pool.
Mon, these made me miss you. I am all sad inside now!! You should move where it's warm and sunny. We swim a lot and drink a lot and laugh a lot.
Love these photos, beautiful. I even like the one of me and my squinty eyes, lol.
gorgeous!!! what fun shots!
the pictures are awesome. im so inspired. im gonna shoot...A LOT when we head up to the pacific NW. anyways, thats great that you have a friend like that. i have one too. we met when we were 5 at elementary school. after 2nd grade his family moved. i had no idea where to. just didnt see him again. a few years later our family moved. and 4 years after that we ended up bumping into each other in jr. high. then went to the same high school. after that we both wound up at the same college. then in our 2nd year of college we wound up in the same dorm...as roommates even. crazy how that works out.
Monica...these are so fun! I love them!! Too funny about her begging for the puppy. My kids aren't begging for real animals yet...they are happy with our little doggie, I guess. BUT, they beg for any sort of blasted stuffed animal! I despise stuffed animals!! Ha!
What a wonderful blog! I'm currently enrolled in the Photoshop 101 course and I'm happy to have found your blog. I hear ya with the rain--we live only a couple hours south of you in Longview and we've had it with the constant downpour... enough already!
Have a nice time in Oregon... I'll wave from I-5. :)
I loved each and every picture! Ya know, this Misty is pretty cool too so you should come to sunny SoCal. Maybe Lauren and I could convince you to move HERE. :)
Post a Comment