Thursday, April 7, 2011

Candy Project 2011...Robin Eggs

11 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh, I'm loving these posts. What a wonderful way to be flashed back to childhood! You're so creative, Monica!

Heidi said...

Monica, your candy projects are awesome. I love them all!

Julie said...

I JUST LOVE the eggs in the nest...so creative & a perfect spring photo. All your candy ones are just great!

Unknown said...

Love these little eggs! Your blog is so cute and your photos are beautiful!

Misty said...

So beautiful! Love it love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the shallow DOF here, Monica... it really adds to the realism and whimsy. Gorgeous work!

emily horton said...

Oh, my gosh! You're doing a candy project!!! I am in awe. This is so awesome!!! Bookmarking your blog now.... :)

Lori J. said...

Love it! Love the creativity behind these Robin's Eggs!

Jen Giorgis said...

I seriously love, love, love your photos and your candy project. It has made me want to do a candy project, but I am afraid I would just get too frustrated coming up with cute fresh ideas.

You have nailed it!!! I hope you think about publishing those photos in a book. I would buy it.

Love your work. Truly inspiring.

Wendy Moghadam said...

The colors and clarity are amazing on these!

Jennifer Likes said...

Yummy! I love all of your candy post and most of all eating candy. LOL