Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter from the....

Swilkinsons!!!  That is what the kids called themselves tonight.  Get it..Swansons + Wilkinsons...LOL! These kids are the best of friends!!  They can't stand a week without playing together, so we were super happy when they asked us over for Easter dinner tonight.  The kids had a great time running around finding eggs.  Renee had a bunch hidden before we got there and then for round two they had 100 more eggs hidden.  After the egg hunt they did a scavenger hunt!!  I wasn't even planning on taking any pics becasue I have so many from Arizona to edit..but I figured a few snaps wouldn't hurt!! :)  Thank you Renee for another great dinner!!!


 So obvious..but almost the last one to be found!! 


..the easier ones...HAHA!!





 Emptying out the eggs. :)  Happy Easter to you all!!!  Stay tuned..I have lots of Arizona pics coming up this week!!

2 comments: