The whole gang!!!
My brothers, Ian and Ryan standing with me.
TEN years ago today, Bart and I said our "I Do's" at the Stimson-Green Mansion here in Seattle.. Can you believe that? Sheesh!! It was a beautiful wedding with all of our friends and family. The only thing missing was my dad, but we know he was watching down on us.
Zack and Kamri were our ring bearer and flower girl...they are sophomore's in high school now!
I couldn't have picked a better husband!!!! Bart is everything a wife could want!!
He cooks..fabulous dinners I might say.
He grocery shops....I am lost in a grocery store.
He doesn't mind cleaning the house.....well, to a point.
He is a WONDERFUL father...the girls adore him.
He can grow anything.."quite the green thumb".
He loves to travel...hot, sunny places, just like me.
He is a great friend..listens to my rants and raves.
Most of all he puts up with my type "A" personality and LOVES me for just being me!!
I love you, Bart. Here is to the next ten years!
Oh yeah, and just for a reminder to Bart, Crazy Love, the song playing was our wedding song, just in case he forgot!! ;)


1 comment:
You are a beautiful bride and Bart's pretty handsome himself. I loved seeing these photos. Happy belated anniversary. Sorry I missed it. I love Crazy Love--- Van Morrison is one of my faves.
Post a Comment