I have been really busy for the past few days, so there are no new pictures. The pictures below are from this summer.
We are back to having to cram everything we do into our very short days. You would be surprised how fast 1:30 comes. I feel like I drop the girls off at school, come home, check the computer, do some errands and then POOF!!, it is 1:30, time to go pick up Lauren! Today was exceptionally busy...the girl's modeling agency called last night and said Emma had a casting today for Nordstrom. So today, we went to that, I returned her to school, had lunch, went back to the school to get Lauren, took her to speech therapy, picked Emma up from school and soon we will be heading out for piano lessons. Oh and of course, we are waiting to hear if she gets booked for the Nordstrom job!
They were all goofing around with headpieces made out of curling ribbon!

No comments:
Post a Comment