We had a very fun filled Labor Day weekend. Ryan and Jill surprised us and came up to Seattle instead of heading over to the Doghouse!! We went to Pike Place Market on Saturday and picked up some oysters, clams and salmon. I loathe oysters and clams, so they were definitely not for me!! Stacy and Cash came over for dinner and to watch the Husky game. Unfortunately, the Huskies lost, so Bart was not happy about that. I also forgot my camera, so no Pike Place Market pictures. Of all the places too, there are so many things to photograph there...dammit!
On Sunday, we went to Greenlake and walked the lake. Since we went early, we had time to head over to Alki Beach over in West Seattle too. Alki is so fun. It feels like being on a California beach, but just ALOT colder!! The pictures below are from there...
OK....this is a car that Ryan thinks he wants. I think he was halfway serious when he was telling us this. He said he wanted it to drive to work and save on gas. I guess it gets 70 miles to the gallon. I asked Ryan how he thought he was going to fit into this car?? He is like 6'4" or something. His knees would be in his face while driving. Plus, he just had a kid, where is she supposed to go??? I think he changed his mind by the time we left, I hope?!?!?!
I took this photo in my front room. Annabella is growing like a weed, she is three months old today!! Love those blue eyes...

Before they left on Monday, we took some pictures of all the girls together!! Lauren had just got out of the shower, so her hair was wet, but they still turned out cute!!
1 comment:
LOVE that first picture of the 3 girls. Annabelle is gorgeous---- love all that hair. Great pictures.
Post a Comment