
Yep..you guess it...Lauren!! Lauren lost her second bottom tooth the other night. It has been hanging there driving me nuts, so the other night I said, "Let me look at that", and then I ripped it out. I did it so fast, she didn't even know I had pulled it out. She just looked at me and when I showed her the tooth, she said, "Was that mine?" Then skipped off to put it in her tooth fairy box. She has a pillow, a tooth fairy doll and a few tooth fairy boxes, so she puts her tooth in a new holder each time!! Way to confuse the tooth fairy!! :)
Some quick pics before we were heading out for school....
Here she is trying to smile so you can see her missing bottom teeth. She says it is hard to smile like that!
A quick picture with Uncle Ian...cute, but not a very good shot...ever since I had my photography class, I always critique all my pictures, in this one, the side of her face is blown out...However, I am happy to say that I no longer shoot in AUTO. I can actually use the manual settings on my camera, but I still have a lot to learn!
...this one is much better!! 
Here is a black and white for fun!!
Have a good weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment