Ouchie!!!!! Today Scout had her second round of puppy shots and she had to have hair pulled out of her ears. (((((shaking head))))))) I guess, little dogs need to have the hair removed from inside their ears or else it gets matted and causes ear infections. I know David and Lori are snickering right now! Bart said he could hear her yelping when they did this. :( Yes, I am sure she was, I imagine it would be like pulling nose hairs out one by one, not that I do this, but you get the picture! Now she is all jumpy and squeaks every time we pick her up. Oh yeah, they weighed her and she weighs a whole whopping 3 pounds and 3 ounces!!
2 comments:
Yep, we warned ya about gettin one of them varmints!!!
All the things about dogs people keep a secret until you get one. There's more fun to come! (But gosh she is cute and tiny! I think we need to come visit!)
Post a Comment