Lauren was the "Special
Kindergartner" last week. When you are the Special K, you get to take the class mascot, Chase the Cheetah home for the weekend. You get a blank booklet sent home with him to document what you did over the weekend!! Chase was in luck, because we had a fun-filled weekend to keep him busy!! Hillary and Tyler are up visiting their dad, so he met them.....

Suzanne was up for the weekend and her, Bart, and Uncle Ian took the girls and Chase to the movies to see "Madagascar 2".......

After that they went to get some new drink flavors. I was in a photography class all day on Saturday, so I missed out on all of this!

Chase got to go with Uncle Ian, Bart and Lauren to
Uwajimaya to pick up some fresh meat and veggies for
Mitsutaki....

..and later he was THRILLED to be part of the "My Little Pony" meeting, Scout was a guest speaker...

Poor Chase, it was an exhausting weekend for him, but Lauren had a nice comfy spot for him on the floor!! Mom wouldn't let it be in the bed with her. (Although Lauren's class is very nice, we have no idea where this cheetah has been on his other weekend outings!)
2 comments:
Looks like Cheetah had a fun weekend! I can't believe how tiny Scout is. She really looks like a little stuffed animal - so funny!
I can't tell which is the stuffed animal and which is your dog!! Get some meat on those little bones!
Post a Comment