Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

MY OH MY.......We had such a busy Halloween day!! First, I went to the pumpkin patch with Emma's class. That was umm.. how should I say it......MISERABLE!! It poured on us and it was windy and freezing!! However, most of the kids had a great time and didn't complain until lunch. Then they were ready to hop on the bus and get home!! After school, the girls got into their costumes and we headed down to UVillage to go trick-or-treating with Stacy, Eric & Cash (the cutest lion ever!). That was fun and the girls filled their entire buckets with candy!! After trick-or-treating we went to The Ram for dinner. Next, we raced home, hit up all the close neighbors for candy and then we were off to a friend's Halloween Party. This Halloween Party was decked out!! Everyone was in costume, except Bart & I, they had their entire garage and house made into a "haunted house" like feel...it was amazing! After that party we headed over to Rob & Kaleen's. Sheesh...we were exhausted when we got home!!

No comments: