Happy Veteran's Day.....it is 10:30 and I am already wishing for my normal peace and quiet!! I had to jump on my blog just to keep me a tad bit sane!! I just took a walk through the house and it is pure chaos. Ian, my brother moved the cars out of the garage so he could pull out all of his stuff we have been storing for him in our crawl space, into the garage to organize it. Tyler is helping him yank all of this stuff out and it looks like a bomb went off in the garage, the entry way and the sitting room where the piano is. Meanwhile they have the music blaring. Hillary is upstairs jumping up and down doing the Wii Fit. Lauren was in her disaster of a room getting a pair of shorts and a tank top on (it is 49 degrees out), Emma is running around bossing everyone around like she is queen, Bart is wrangling with the new puppy trying to get her harness on so he can take her to get her shots, and Cash was throwing puppy food pellets all over the kitchen, all this and I just realized Dora is blaring on a TV that no one is watching!! OMG, Calgon take me away!! This is why I LOVE school!!
2 comments:
Wow! My plan for Veteran's Day was to take the kids to see Madagascar 2. We were already running a bit late and I could not find my keys anywhere. I started going into panic mode - I did not want to be stuck at home! I finally called David at work to vent and found out he had taken my keys (and his own) by mistake! Luckily, I suddenly remembered I had an extra key to the Pilot in my purse. Phew! We were outa here! After the movie we went for sushi -Alec and Hannah just love taking things off the conveyer belt! Hope your day got better!
You made me laugh. Wish you had taken a video of the chaos! Melissa
Post a Comment