Sorry Bart...those dang Huskies are not doing good at all!!! Bad for Bart, but good for me because the Beavers won!!! Yea!!! Here is a picture of Husky stadium. I told the girls that daddy was up there where all the people were! While Bart was at the game, I decided to take the girls out and have a little fall photo shoot with them and on our way we passed the stadium!! The picture of the buses was just for fun. At the Husky games, there are hundreds of metro buses lined up and down each side of the road and it looks kind of cool!!
We first went to Laurelhurst park for our pictures, but it was way too sunny there, so we ended up going to Bush School off of Lake Washington instead!! I will post some of the pics soon. I had uploeaded them to Shutterfly...but I hate Shutterfly now...all the pics look oversharpened and cruddy after I upload them and they do not look like that before. So now I uploaded them to Mpix.com. They are supposed to have professional qualoty prints, so I am going to try them out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment