That is all I hear from now until April. My kids love to help decorate the house. They want Halloween decorations up on October 1st, they start in bugging me about Christmas decorations right after Halloween and move on to Easter as soon as I put the Christmas decorations away!!! Here are some of our new decorations we picked up the other day!! Just for fun!





2 comments:
I love the little spider web in the corner of your window. Where did you find it? I'm so bummed since we are in a "are we moving, or aren't we?" limbo that I don't get to get my Fall/Halloween decorations out.
i love the spiderweb in the corner of the window too! we might not be decorating this year because we'll be gone for Halloween...but looking at your pictures makes me re-think that...maybe a few decorations wouldn't hurt...
Post a Comment