Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our weekend in Oregon!

This past weekend we headed down to Oregon to stay at Uncle Ryan's house. My mom and Paul were also coming up to visit from California. They haven't seen baby Annabella since she was born! Emma and Lauren were also excited to see Annabella, they love their little cousin!!
Annabella REALLY loves her fingers!! She has them in her mouth at all times!

Grandma got to babysit Annabella while everyone went to the OSU Beaver game...or should I say BLOWOUT!! Too bad the Beavers didn't play that good when I was in college! :)

OK....so Lauren and Emma have this perception that Oregon is pure country. They always act like they are going to the farm once we cross the Washington/Oregon border. I am not sure why since we usually stay in Salem or Portland and those are definitely not rural areas. Well Ryan lives in a cul-de-sac that butts up to this huge field. While we were there this horse comes walking up and then a few minutes later another. Emma and Lauren love it! Then the next morning some freaking deer are in the field...my mom is yelling...go take a picture, go take a picture, so I did!! So I guess Salem might seem a little more rural than Seattle if you saw all these animals in your backyard!! LOL!

No comments: