Friday, October 17, 2008

I am loving my new camera!!

Bart has been in Whistler all week for business, so I have been "holding down the fort"! We have been busy, busy, busy. I have been taking the girls to all of their activities, Emma had to go to the orthodontist twice!! Once to have a new bracket placed on her new tooth that is coming in and then again this morning to have it put back on because it fell off last night while she was eating pizza! Now, they have decided to just leave it off! Well, it made her happy because she got to change her rubberband colors again. She choose orange and black for Halloween. Lovely.
Emma has been helping out with making dinner all week!! How lucky am I?? When Bart is here, he cooks and when he is gone, my eight year old wants to cook!!
Anyways...I did fit in some time to edit these pictures that I took with my new camera!!! I was playing around with black and white for this group!! Kind of fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg she has the bluest eyes! i love love that pic of adam and his daughter.. actually i want u to take sum pics of me and the kids well dan too of course.. gosh im jealous!