Lauren had to have her picture taken with this damn headband..then she wouldn't let me even fix it to make it look right!! Then she insisted that she wear it to go pick up Emma from tennis so Emma's tennis coach could see it, like he gives a crap.....but it was just easier to say OK, wear it, now get in the car!!!
Emma's tennis coach took this picture of us. Ummm, I wasn't planning on having my picture taken, so I kinda look like crap!! I have been thinking about going darker with my hair. After looking at this picture, I think I am for sure going to have my hair dyed dark brown!!Also, the tennis pictures are all wacky on the color. There was bad lighting and lots of shadows on Emma's face because of her visor.
2 comments:
Nice! Can't wait to see the dark hair...perfect for the fall!
Just photoshop your hair brown. You didn't mention what the coach thought of Laurens head band
Post a Comment