Monday, October 13, 2008

Is it THAT bad????

Sheeesh....I decided to have my hair dyed to dark brown this weekend and my family pretty much all but said, it looks bad!!! Lauren would not even look at me for the entire day, Emma said she wished I kept it blonde, Bart said "no comment" and my younger brother, Ryan said I looked "old and haggard". Oh snap..."old and haggard" that is not good. That comment kinda hurts!! "Old and haggard", I hope I don't look like that!! But this is coming from someone whose last picture looked like this below!!! LOL!! Anyways, it is a little dark, but it will fade a little in the next few weeks!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i think your new hair color is very nice. it would take a lot more than a change in your hair to make you look old and haggard!

Anonymous said...

Well, I like it VERY, VERY MUCH. Itis my goold ole Monica again, with her pretty eyes and teeth being enhanced again.