Candy corn is one of my favorite candies, well that and gummy bears, and laffy taffy, and....well the list goes on. Everyone knows I love candy!! So the other day while I was at Display and Costume picking out some new Halloween decorations, I got some candy molds so the girls could make some chocolate suckers. My mom used to make candy all the time when we were kids. (probably where I started my candy obsession) She would make chocolate peanut butter cups and chocolate covered cherries. I can totally remember watching her paint the little molds with chocolate, refrigerate them and then add the filling....so I thought the girls would love this!!

They actually did a really good job for their first time. In fact when I popped them out of the molds they were surprised at how well they turned out!! Emma has all kinds of ideas for her next set. Then she said she is doing hearts and easter stuff and candy canes. Oh my...what did I get myself into????
They thought these ones turned out the best!!

No comments:
Post a Comment